Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Family Fun Fair 2009

Here are the pics of our family at this years Annual General Mills Family Fun Fair. I must say that it was much, MUCH better than last years. The weather was even better, hot and sunny, with a few brief periods of cloudiness....better than cool rain last year. Of course Kris did the new version of the dunk tank again and the kids had a blast dunking Daddy.






Can you tell who is the one that takes after daddy?




At first the water was COLD!
The next few pictures are of each of the kids near the horses....Drew and Elaine liked them, Izzy stayed as far away as I would let her, and Evan didn't care.







The kids seemed to enjoy the slide the best. AND I think that is where we spend most of our time.











Wouldn't this be a fun wagon to have?


Right before we left Kris had the older kids and had left his funnel cake sitting on top of the canopy to Evans parts of the stroller....and me, completely not thinking, closed the canopy sending the funnel cake flipping upside down and all the powdered sugar went into the mess and all over Evan. He was a sweaty sticky mess.


All and all we had a good time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a great time. Wonderful pics. I love the one of Evan sprinkled in sugar.
Billi Jo

amber said...

your kids are so cute. :)

Pam Brumble said...

We thought it was much better this year too and I laughed out loud at "sweet" little Evan with the powdered sugar. Chris was the coolest one there - wish I could have gone in there, I was hot!