Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Chrimstas cookie decorating

Every year we try to decorate sugar cookies for Christmas. This year we had some friends over to help. We did just over 100 cookies, and all the kids seems to have a good time. The two babies, Evan and Grant. Who had both just turned a year old liked exploring much better. Here are a few of those pics.


Yes there is a cookie under all of those sprinkles!


Evan exploring


Grant exploring
All in all I think it was great fun for the kids, and I love it because I like to eat all the extra cookies!

3 comments:

Kimra Bham said...

Very cute pics, Ranisa!! We had so much fun--thanks again for the invite! And I have to admit I ate some of the smooshed cookies, too :) They were DELISH!

Stephanie Williams said...

You are too good. I think I would have a heart attack with all the kids in the kitchen. You have way more patience than I do! Looks yummy though!

Ranisa said...

It was fun! No more patience than you Stephanie....just a different kind of patience. You do lost of outside activities with your kids and that is the type of patience that I have trouble with.