Monday, December 20, 2010

Locks of Love

Izzy has been wanting to have her hair cut. I have been putting it off. She has such beautiful hair. I was just sure that Kris would hang me if I had it done. So I told her about Locks of Love, and of course that only made her want to have it cut even more. She has been talking about cutting it for a few months. We finally gave in. I was in a hurry to post these pics so I took it when she was eating pizza...loving that sauce on her cheek. She loves her new SHORT do. I think it is pretty cute too.






3 comments:

Kimra Bham said...

I love doing locks of love-- what a great thing for Izzy to do! She looks adorable and so old with her short hair!

Jackie B. said...

that is awesome! what an easy thing to share (if you can get your hair to grow long enough - unlike me). she looks adorable and so much more grown up.

Tiffany J said...

It is cute! Longer than I was picturing :0)