Thursday, July 14, 2011

Been fun? NOPE

So a lot has happened in a very short amount of time. I figured I would update the blog...since I have been a slacker. In this order.....
Father-in-law passed away (sad)
Broke Ankle (ouch-really the cast in more of a pain in the rear that what the ankle is)
Turned 33 (eh)
Had my one year NED (no evidence of the disease) date for Melanoma-(BIG DEAL!)
Decided to move family in with Mom-in-law (lots of work)


and I have no pictures of any of it. I might go into more details later, but most likely not...by the time that I have time for details I might have a newborn and have much funner things to blog about.

3 comments:

Kimra Bham said...

Isn't your MIL in IN? Does that mean that you're moving there now? Wow. You've got so much going on! Wish I was closer to help :) GOOD LUCK! I'm thinking of you!

Kimra Bham said...

P.S. Yay for the great one year check-up!!!!!!

Ranisa said...

Yup Kimra....MIL in Indiana. Just a bit south-east of us, so Kirs will be able to commute for work.