Saturday, April 26, 2008

1st time

I have been encouraged to start blogging, but I am a really bad speller-so the first rule for the reader is no laughing at my mishapps....sound it out and you will get the point. Even though I do see a little spell check button at the top of this sometime it doesn't even pick up my blunders. I will really try to post things on here on a somewhat regular basis. Which means of course that I have to get out the camera more often than holidays and birthday parties. Anyone who does this or knows how to do it well please please let me know how I can improve my own blog or if there are any neat tricks. Hmmm...this could be fun, and do hope to keep it entertaining....

2 comments:

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

Ha, you must be picking up where I left off, eh? Well good for you! Can't wait to see it as it comes along.

Baby Jane said...

hey! i'm so excited you have a blogspot...more people to comment and read about! haha
how are you? and yeah! andy's been home not too long now, it's way weird having him here.