Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Baby Butts

A couple of weeks ago I got the typical baby diaper bag from the OB when I went in for my visit. I started going thru it last week and of course tossed much of the stuff, but they had free diapers, I had to keep those. I opened one of the packages up-it was a newborn size....it was so tiny! I am having a hard time remember that baby butts are really that small. I know I might be being a bit sentimental-but still this diaper was so stinkin cute. It brought back a lot of memories.....baby butts are cute when they are that tiny!

3 comments:

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

Yeah, it's awfully cute, those little things. I'm always reminded when I see the newborn size just how incredibly small babies are when they come into the world. Amazing.
I used cloth diapers with Imogen starting a bit after six months, I think. I was crazy or something, but it ended up being an addiction. I was shopping up a storm for cloth diapers, can you believe it?!! It's true though. Anyway, I can't wait to see newborn diapers in cloth, as I already know the disposables are insanely adorable. Maybe soon....

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

glad to hear from you! I'll add you too! amanda made your monster cookies last friday--oh my gosh, that is heaven!:)
how are you doing?! when is your new baby due? you have to post belly pics and pics of your other babies!:)

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

I am so excited that you are blogging!!!! Sorry i haven't been sooner, our computer was down witht he move and so on. I will have pics posted soon.

And I agree! Each time I buy newborn diapers they sem smaller then the last time. Apperantly when I was a baby my little toosh fit right inthe palm of my Mom's hand. Can you imagine! that is so tiny. I have a hard time remebering even now with Seger's chunky butt!

Keep bloggin!