Tuesday, March 24, 2009

I got tagged!
THE RULES:Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.Step 2: tag—other people.


Make a list of things you can see without getting up: all the kids toys, the stamp cabinet, train table, 2 lights, a computer desk, rocking chair, easel, doll house.....and a lot more!

Favorite football team: I totally love my husband so I do like the Bears, I think it is rubbing off. I used to like the Packers.....I really don't care much about either but when you are around people who get REALLY into it...it does rub off onto you.

What are you wearing now? my new green bathrobe....it is so nice to have something clean and not stained with who knows what.

What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? I am still working on Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child, a parenting magazine and O.

Do you nap a lot? not enough

Who was the last person you hugged? Kris

What’s your current obsession/addiction? Finding the best combination of web codes in order to get the best deal at Victoria Secrets.com.....I will let you know if the new nursing bra is great or not.

What was the last thing you said aloud? I said Good-bye to Kris over the phone

What Web sites do you always visit when you go online? In this order too......email, myspace, blog, facebook, and then whatever else I feel like at the time.

What was the last thing you bought? shirts, bathing suits and a bra from Victoria Secrets.com....yesterday I did some shopping and came out wit a Cupcake cookbook, a new nut chopper, and some face soap for Kris.

What are you listening to right now? the static sound coming from the computer speakers.

What is something you wish you could do more? enjoy more time out with the kids doing fun kids stuff.

What gives you hope? I am young....and I have time to work it out.

What is your favorite weather, and why? love the high 60's. Occasionally the low 70....but then I think I might have a heat stroke or something. CA is going to kill me in August.

What time do you usually get up? 7:15 or so for the kids to get ready and out the door for school.

What is your most challenging goal right now? not marching myself into the Bishops office and crying over the Sunbeams.

If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? I envision myself living in a lot of different places.....tonight it is a country home farther south.

Favorite vacation spot? my own bed right now

What is your favorite children’s book? I ain't gonna paint no more.

Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you: chocolate, chocolate, chocolate, chocolate...and salty things.

Have you ever met anyone famous? I am sure I have, but right now I am not remembering it.

If you could have any job in the world , what would it be? as a career it would have to be something involving medicine or research ....the fun kind of research.....

What was the last thing you ate? chocolate chip cookies

If you had $500 in your hand right now.... what would you do with it? have a lot of in Michigan with friends

If you didn't have a job or go to school what would you do with your time? read books, I want to go to a museum now, I change my mind a lot.

What is your favorite place to go out to eat and what do you order? Red Lobster....crab legs, mashed taters, salad with french dressing, stuffed mushrooms, and a dessert. Del Taco...combo buritto with extra cheese. I just love food, this is hard question....

What is your very first memory? snakes in my bed

Would you go back to school if you had the money? maybe....I just hated school...I do want a degree, but I keep thinking that I do plan on getting a job is it worth spending all that money to get the degree?

My question is...As an adult are you what you thought you would be like when you were a kid? NO am not. I thought I would be fun loving, and I am a much more serious person than I thought I would be.

I tag Kimra, Elizabeth, Pam Brumble, and Danielle.

5 comments:

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

THE RULES:Step 1: respond and rework—answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.Step 2: tag—other people.

Make a list of things you can see without getting up: The tv, clothes that need to be put away, my bed, and MUCH more!

Favorite football team: Da' Bears, of course!

What are you wearing now? My Cubs shirt and grey yoga pants. Did I mention I need a shower?!!

What’s the last thing you read/are currently reading? Ugh! Reading requires way too much effort these days and did I mention that my eyes are straining SO bad with my pregnancy, that I made an appt. w/my eye dr. today!

Do you nap a lot? Waaaaay toooooo much!

Who was the last person you hugged? Eric, I think.

What’s your current obsession/addiction? Shopping for the new baby and surfing the net, shopping on the net, shopping, and more shopping.

What was the last thing you said aloud? I said, "Rafferty, you can hear me now! What do you want me to sing to you everyday?"

What Web sites do you always visit when you go online? Babycenter, myspace, facebook, hotmail, msn, perezhilton, egiggle, cheeky monkey, blogger, and our bank accounts.

What was the last thing you bought? Goodness, a baby bathtub that looks like a trash can, a couple of lambswool snuggle blankets, booties, some clothes for the wee one, a breast pump, and some clothes for the girls at Old Navy.

What are you listening to right now? Nine Months

What is something you wish you could do more? Travel and camping and shopping.

What gives you hope? My children, my life, my husband, an education.

What is your favorite weather, and why? Indian summers ROCK! They're the absolute best. They make you feel so good.

What time do you usually get up? 7:00-7:15 or so for the kids to get ready and out the door for school. Ditto Ranisa.

What is your most challenging goal right now? Making it through my day with enough energy for everyone and having a positive attitude for the kids and without throwing up!

If you could have a house–totally paid for, fully furnished–anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be? Seattle, Chicago, or a small town in Italy, in that order.

Favorite vacation spot? The Carribean right now.

What is your favorite children’s book? Goodness, this is a HARD one. Sheep in a Jeep, Your Mama's a Llama, Green Eggs & Ham, Martha Speaks, The Velveteen Rabbit, and MANY more!

Name one thing you just can’t resist no matter how bad it is for you: Right now, it's cinnamon rolls.

Have you ever met anyone famous? The last one was Jerry Springer at Walgreens. It's been awhile.

If you could have any job in the world , what would it be? I love being a mom right now.

What was the last thing you ate? A sausage biscuit. I was bad.

If you had $500 in your hand right now.... Buy cloth diapers.

If you didn't have a job or go to school what would you do with your time? Travel and camp.

What is your favorite place to go out to eat and what do you order? I don't like food right now but I will say king crab legs have been sounding good for over a week now and I like them from Phillippi Creek, a local restaurant.

What is your very first memory? Um. Sitting in my Grandfather's lap, ET, parts of kindergarden and maybe previous things but it's hard to say if they're a reality or imagined.

Would you go back to school if you had the money? Yes

My question is...As an adult are you what you thought you would be like when you were a kid? Yes, actually. I haven't changed much really.

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

Shoot! I forgot to add a question of my own! Um.... cheesy one here, Why do they call it a TV “set” when you only get one?

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

I forgot to answer my own question! And my answer is, I have no clue. Geez, I have pregnancy brain! Also, with that $500 dollar question. I would spend less than $200 on the diapers and the rest would go to some other stuff for the baby probably.

Kimra Bham said...

Are the sunbeams driving you crazy?!? :)

Ranisa said...

Yes, yes, they are.