Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Strep again???

So about a month ago the kids had strep and then Kris and I both got it. On Monday I was feeling a little under the weather, then on Tuesday my throat hurt REALLY BAD. I often get sore throats this was the mother ship. Surgery done without Anastasia couldn't not have hurt this bad. I couldn't swallow...so I was spitting. So I called, (or Kris called for me) the doctor and we couldn't get in touch with him so I went to the Walgreen's clinic thing.....I was so desperate. THEY WERE GREAT! I have strep again. This time with double ear infections. I am so glad that Kris is off for the rest of the week. He took it because our anniversary was on the 3rd. We did go out to dinner but I was feeling awful. My throat is so red and swollen the expression on the NP;s face was great. She even said something on the lines of...."never seen it so bad". I am now supposed to take it easy for the next little bit, and hope that kids don't get again too. If not better in a week she want to test for Mono. I even get to gargle with Litocaine. YUM....ew.

Happy Anniversary Honey!!! I am so thankful for the "in sickness" part!

5 comments:

Tiffany J said...

I'd call to see how you are doing but you probably don't want to talk right now. Hope you feel better soon!

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

yuck! That is not fun! At least they are giving you the good numbing gargle! Feel better soon!

And thanks for your comment as always!!

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

I'm so sorry Ranisa. That is really awful. Yep, that's right, in sickness and health. I'm sure you guys can make up for it later (though I know how much this must stink)! Take care of yourself and please get better soon!

Anonymous said...

I am so very sorry that you are sick. Thank goodness Kris is off so he can care for the kids.

Chas and I will remember you in our prayers. Get better soon.

Love ya,
Billi Jo

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

happy anniversary!
to answer your question about the coffee in the cupcakes, I was just going to leave it out. I've seen it in other recipes and they say you can. it's just for flavor, I guess.