Saturday, June 20, 2009

My how people love to tag me.

I've been tagged again! These are pretty fun :)

A - Age: 30-not for too much longer
B - Bed size: queen. And sometimes it still doesn't seem big enough
C - Chore you hate: catbox, putting clothes away
D – Dessert: AH...yeah....all of them...tonight it was Bread Pudding from Famous Daves!
E – Essential(s) to start your day: Thyroid meds
F - Favorite flower: Orchids and Lillies
G- Gold or Silver: Silver, I guess, or white gold or platnium
H - Height: 5 feet and 4 inches
I - Instruments you play(ed): People beg me not to
J - Job you had in high school: Receiptionist at a hair place

K - Kid(s): Elaine 8, Drew-6, Izzy 4, and Evan-8 months
L - Lunch spots: my own kitchen
M - Mom's Name: Lynne
N - Newest item bought: crayons, craft sticks, stuff to make cheesecake, milk and chips.
O - Overnight hospital stay: 4 kids
P - Pet Peeve: when someone answers a question with a question....yes I do it too.
Q- Quote from a movie: Savor it
R - Right or left handed: Left
S - Siblings: Tyler

T - Time you wake up: when the kids are in school and on Sundays it is 7:20 with one hit of the snooze bar.....other days whenever
U - Underarm deodorant?: The Dove clinical one.....very good
V - Very surprising fact: I don't like surprises....other than that baby shower
W - Ways you run late: kids can't find there shoes, or Kris forgot to let the dog out
X - X-rays you've had: teeth, CT of head 2 times, ankles a lot
Y - Yummy food you make: garlic chicken
Z - Zoo animal: otters

I tag:

Tiffany

Oh and I promise I really do have pictures and other fun things to post....It will wait.

0 comments: