Sunday, June 21, 2009

Kindergarden graduation for Drew

I know that this is LONG overdue, but I really havne't felt much like blogging lately. I just like to read everyone elses stuff. BUT at last I know that some people have been asking for more pictures. I really thought that I had a better handle on the camera taking, but I didn't. I can't believe that I didn't take more pictures....even at home. I will try to do better, not promising just trying.

Wow Drew has graduated from Kindergarten. Can you believe it? I am so excited for him.
We had the Grandma, and Kris' parents here for the big day. We always let the kids pick out what food we eat for dinner or lunch when it is a special day for them. Drew wanted Peanut butter and Jelly Sandwich's....for everyone. He was even insisting that everyone had to eat ALL of the crust. He held his ground until the day before and then Kris managed to talk him to giving everyone a choice of Peanut butter and Jelly or meat. Boy was I ever grateful. Everything went great. He kept telling me that he was going to make me cry....AND I kept replying that I wasn't.....who was right? DREW was. I tried to hold it back, but I couldn't.
Here is when Drew got to "walk the bridge" to first grade, get his Kindergarten diploma and shake hands with the teacher. I think he forgot about the shaking hands part, he just kept trying to pull the paper out of her hand, it was like a little mini-tug of war.

Such an excited boy.



Just a little something Kris and him do.

This is Karina and Drew. We have mentioned her before. They are buds. Right after this picture was taken she turned to Drew and laid a big fat kiss right on his cheek.


Drew and Mrs. Anderson....I could not have dreamed of a better teacher for Drew!

1 comments:

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

He is so very cute, guys! Congratulations, Drew! It's a definite milestone. A very special one. Your post reminds me that NONE (the two that have completed it anyway) of my kids have never gotten a kindergarden graduation! Why is this?!!