Saturday, February 12, 2011

President Brletich

In school Drew wrote a paper. It was so funny I thought I would share it on here.

God Bless America!
If I were president I would make sure there are no credit cards so we can make our country richer, so that the people will have more money to save. I want no taxes so people can buy more things, we can travel more, and people can ride in taxis. No guns would be allowed because I want to he animals to be safe, innocent people not to be killed. That's why I want to be a president.

He did a good job, and when he wrote it all out it actually took up a whole page.
Apparently he has heard us talk a little do much about the American debt and thinks that it is tied to credit cards. We don't really use them here at our house and have make it very clear as to why. We have also talked a lot about our new income tax hike. Chicago is getting a new Mayor soon, and with all the campaign TV ads going on....I guess he has the Chico ad one too many times about some luxury tax hike and it happens to have a taxi on it with the cabdriver saying "pay the Rahm tax". Boy does he ever absorb everything. I guess I need to let him know that his favorite meat comes from animals.....but they are not shot.....unless you go to Uncle Carl's house.

2 comments:

Kimra Bham said...

This is cute :)

Kim L said...

Too funny. I love the things they pick up.... The taxi part kills me! LOL He's got my vote, purely on cuteness.