Thursday, May 28, 2009

Evans first haircut

Evan just got his first haircut last night. I have trimmed the top before just to keep it even. Then sides were driving me CRAZY! In these first 2 pictures you can see how it sicks over his ears really bad on his left side.

We stuck him in the Bumbo chair and put a cape over him....you have to catch as much of the hair as possible so they don't itch. We had Drew holding Evans hands under the cape and Kris manning the camera..... soon enough Kris had to hold Evans head and Elaine was manning the camera. He did great! Never once cried, just wanted to see what was going on. I like it so much better!








<
ALL DONE!





7 comments:

Jeana said...

He looks so adorable. I didn't think you would do it the very day we talked about it. You did a great job.

Ranisa said...

I had been thinking of it for a bit, and just decided to do it. There are a few off spots, we will call Karen next time for sure. BUT for him being a baby I think it turned out well enough, just because I didn't have to cut the top.....I can't blend to save my life!

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

What a cutie! He's getting SO VERY BIG!

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

I can't believe Evan has grown so much!!

I am with you on the foot rubs!! I actually had that done professionally for the last 2 kids, but my massage girl moved away. I gotta get me a set of magic hands and fast! It totally works!

Pam Brumble said...

What a handsome little man!

Judy said...

Ah, he is SO cute. All your kids are cute. I love love love love those tights on your girls in the blog profile picture! I can't believe you have three!

Judy said...

Oops! I meant FOUR! FOUR is like DOUBLE WOW! You look like a great mom.