Friday, May 1, 2009

Kids say the oddest things

Elaine has been quite the family funny one lately. It seems present itself on Friday's. Last Friday we were making Pizza and getting ready to have some friends over for homemade pizza and Family Movie Night.....she comes running into the kitchen and say "Oh no my toe nail is rotten." I'm thinking a rotten toenail???? What? Now you have to know Elaine we should have named her Melvin (from Madagascar) she is the family Hypochondriac . BUT she wasn't freaking out, so I checked her toe out and sure enough.....she had dirt stuck under her toenail. I thought it was hilarious....toenail rotting!

The next one just a bit ago.....we were getting the kids ready for bed, story, and family prayer. Izzy and Drew were ready (like always) we were waiting for Elaine and had started story without her.....we hear her making these noises from the bathroom.....continuously making this noise. BUT we don't think anything of it, it is Elaine after all. Then out of the blue she says "Hey I just accidentally burped the alphabet." Kris and I busted out laughing and I was trying to tell her that she needs to act like a lady. It isn't funny to burp the alphabet. Who ever heard of such of a thing?

0 comments: