Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter

Here is our Easter. Before Church I did the girls hair. They had been begging me to make it curly. We tried to get a few pictures of the kids together, but you can tell how that went. The kids were very excited about the new Easter clothes that Grandma Lynne and Grandpa Mark sent them. Poor Evan....I could barley button the onsie he had on. He is growing fast!




After Church we had an egg hunt in the front yard. The picture that is just of the yard has eggs scattered in the grass, but it is hard to see them. AND yes, those are trick or treat bags......they were handy.






In the afternoon we had Grandma Sylvia, Uncle Carl, Aunt Sandy, Aunt Teddy and Uncle Garry over for Easter dinner...it was very YUMMY.....I just love ham.

Evan loved Aunt Teddy....it was his first time meeting her. He was fascinated with a bow that she had on her shirt. Even to point of trying to eat it. I think that he loved the black and white contrast as well as the silky texture to it.




All in all we had a great time. Even if everyone was tired. At the end of dinner we just sat around being tired. No games like I wanted. I didn't even think about it....too tired.

2 comments:

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

The kids are just beautiful! Little Evan certainly is looking like big brother, Drew, right? They just get bigger by the second!

Jeana said...

such big cute kids. I love your family. Hope they had fun gathering up easter eggs.