Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Evan and Squash

Evan started eating veggies! I was really spotty when feeding him cereal...at first he loved it and then when I hadn't feed him in (cereal that is) for a few days he decided that he didn't like to eat anymore. So here is the chain of events.


Getting ready to give some squash for the first time.

Isn't this face hilarious! "What is this?" Don't worry he was reacting that way to the cereal too...it even got to the point that if I put him in the high chair and put a spoon towards him he would gag at the sight of it. But we kept trying.


AND the next few he is trying so hard to ignore the spoon and the food.



"Oh your done...I can be happy with that."








1 comments:

Kimra Bham said...

That's so cute! I love how their little faces tell you exactly what's on their mind :) I wish I would have gotten a picture of Grant's face with his first bite of squash (we started with that too!). I'll have to get his face right after his first bite of carrots... that'll be great! What a cute kid Evan is!