Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Major catch up

So I have been sick....a bit ago I posted about it being my anniversary and being sick...well pretty much since then I have been sick. I get sick, go to the doctors, get on antibiotics, I am good for about 2 weeks, spend those 2 weeks catching up on things around the house, then get sick again and the entire thing starts over. Kris mentioned to me a few weeks that the first page of the blog just had pics of Evan and Elaine. Well, Evan is a baby so naturally there a more updates of him. AND it was Elaine's Birthday and Baptism so those where significant events to have blogs about. I didn't want to just download pics to blog about them and with being sick I either didn't want to sit down at the computer or spend the time that it would take to be cute with blogs about each of them. SO the next couple entries I think have me up to date without spending the entire night blogging.

The kids just had spring break and we spent a couple of days up in Appleton with Aunt Dawn-had a great time, and then went to Michigan for a couple of day....it was great seeing old friends there too. AND you guessed it....I forgot the camera both time! I need a post-it reminder note stuck on the garage door or something.

2 comments:

Kimra Bham said...

Are you starting to feel better?? Shoot... sorry you've been so sick! Here's to health again soon :) :) :)

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

your kids are so cute! I can't believe izzy's 4!
ok, big pics...you have to join photobucket (it's free). then you upload your pictures there. you resize to large (640xwhatever) and then in blogger instead of loading pictures the normal way you post from the internet and copy and paste the direct link from photobucket. ok, I know that's long. let me know if it's still unclear!