Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Izzy is now 4!!!

I can't believe that she is 4, I think that she will always feel like my baby because I had her as the youngest for so long. Here are few pics from the day. She was very excited about her birthday, she plans it for a year. Even telling everyone what she wants......when people ask her, she tells them, and the funny thing about it, she makes sure that she tells each person something different. She wanted a Dora sleeping bag from Mom and Dad, a Dora swimsuit from Grandma Lynne, and a backpack and a deck of cards with numbers on them from Michelle. Too funny.











2 comments:

Tiffany J said...

Yay! You got the bracelet in time! Did she like it?

Pam Brumble said...

I forgot that Izzy's birthday is so close to Addy's. Four's a fun age!
Hope you're feeling better!