Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Sad day

Sad, sad, SAD day. Or maybe I should say sad week! Only about one thing (everything else is great)....my camera is broken. No repairing it, old and dead. I thought it was the battery, but I replaced it and it still doesn't work. Sad, sad. I think I might have to cry big crocodile tears. I have a big Birthday coming up for Izzy....I have to have a camera!!! Where are my really close friends so that I can barrow one??? Or better yet, when are we going to win the lottery that we don't play so that I can get a really awesome camera. I need some reviews. Tell me what kind of camera you have and if you like, and what about it you do like, AND let me know if it is going to break the bank.

5 comments:

Kimra Bham said...

Hey Ranisa, You can borrow our camera for Izzy's party if you want! :) It's a Cannon Power Shot SD (whatever that means :) I really like it- it's not super fancy, but it gets the job done!

Ranisa said...

Ah, thanks Kimra! I think Kris got it working. I will try it before the party and if it doesn't work I will be calling.

Stephanie Williams said...

All I know is don't get the camera we have. We bought it cheap (like $80) when our last camera died and we needed one, and it is horrible. Its a Kodak EasyShare Z1285. Good luck and hope you find one you like! Oh, sorry about the purse thing. this is whats going on. I started making it, and it was awesome and I was almost done, and then a friend was looking at it, and pointed out a BIG mistake I made, one that would basically require me to either start all the way over, or tear almost every stitch out. I haven't decided what I want to do yet. Sorry it is taking so long. I will let you know what I choose, but I am leaning towards starting over.

Ranisa said...

You know what is sad Stephanie...the one that we have is a Kodak EasyShare. I do like it, but there are such neat cameras now, and so much cheaper, AND they are bigger the 5 mega-whatevers! No worries about the bag. I need to send you some dough. Do whatever you feel is right.

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

Um...yeah... My Sony Alpha 700 is MY life. It's my most prized possesion in the world. I cried when I got it. And yes, it DID break the bank. Two of my friends have the Canon EOS Rebel XSI, or at least I think that is what it is, and they are really, really nice and light. Mine is heavy but theirs take AWESOME pictures, probably better than mine... But I HIGHLY recommend either.