Saturday, April 10, 2010

Easter

We had an Easter Egg hunt on Easter morning. I died eggs the night before....what a boring mom I am I sent the kids to bed and then did it, and yes you guessed it the died eggs are still in the fridge. Ah, maybe next year I can be fun! Here is our egg hunt. We didn't have church on Easter morning because of General Conference which was great, we got to sleep in and then be in P.J.'s for most the morning. I didn't get too many pics of the bigger kids, they had no interest in standing still for a picture. Evan however is starting to be quite the ham.






The Easter Bunny and mom both forgot to get Easter baskets so the older kids used there trick or treat bags, and I just tossed Evan's eggs in his P.J.'s.




The other VERY exciting news of the day.....Drew lost his first tooth! He is 7....and was starting to feel a little left behind in his class. Heck there are kids in Izzy's preschool that have already lost teeth. He just takes after me......I was 7 too.

1 comments:

Cammy Patton said...

I have always wanted to dye the eggs by myself. I think that's a great plan :) - I am such a blog lover - I am glad I found yours :) Hurray!
Cammy Patton