Saturday, April 10, 2010

Evan

Evan is learning and experiencing a TON of things....walking isn't one of them.....but here are a few pics

He cleans like a pro. Give him a wipe or even if he finds the broom on his own and he is one happy baby. They say that kids learn from example....he make SO MANY messes that he is always seeing me with the broom or towel cleaning up after him!




First Twinkie.....and he LOVED it!


I just missed the cutest picture opportunity....he was trying to crawl into the vent. He had his legs in it and was trying so hard to squish himself down in it. I am sure that the water bottle there ended up in the vent. He hides things and comes back later to get it. I guess he does take after me......and no mom I haven't given him a hard boiled egg.


2 comments:

Billi Jo said...

I sense a very funny story in the "no mom I haven't given him a hard-boiled egg" line. I am so glad you are back to blogging. Love the pics and stories.

Ranisa said...

Yeah, Billi Jo, I took a hard boiled egg, put it in a little coin purse and then hid in the heat vent. It took my parents a long time to find it, and I guess the house stunk pretty bad!