Saturday, April 10, 2010

Izzy's 5th Birthday!!!!

I can hardly believe that my Izzy is 5! I know that I say that each time one of them has a birthday but really it feels weird for me. She got to have her first party with friends over.



We started with pizza.


Then since it is so close to Easter and we all know how much fun I think it is to plan fun kids games.....we had an Easter Egg hunt...hey that checked off the games and the treat bags!

Then we did cake and ice cream.


Then presents.


One of the funniest things is that my parents sent her a present but the package was a weird shape so my mom put it in a box....a cell phone box....you can guess what happened as soon as that paper was off she was jumping for joy that she got a cell phone! Good thing she wasn't terribly disappointed that it was really a My Little Pony.

1 comments:

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

Okay, this child is GORGEOUS!!! She just looks like the sweetest girl. Happy 5th birthday, Izzy!