Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Life will be normal when?

When the baby is born.
When the baby isn't a newborn anymore.
When the Halloween costumes are done.
When Halloween is over.
When the Tree gets up it will feel like Christmas.
When Drew's Birthday is over.
When all the Christmas shopping is done.
When all the presents are wrapped.
When Christmas is over.
When the tree is down.
When Christmas with Judy & Phil has happened.
When Kris' birthday is over.
When New Years is done.
When we all get over the stomach flu.
When we get Elaine's birthday is over.
When we have her baptism.
When we get home from Aunt Mary's Funeral.
When we get over the regular flu.
When the house is cleaned up from everything, or everyday messes.

I know I have asked before but does it ever slow down??? I keep thinking that we have just had a lot of things going on and it all feels so whirlwindish. AND people tell me that NO it does slow down. AND I do realize that list above has a lot of everyday things on and that it isn't all full of big events. I just want normal life right now. Wake the kids get them ready and off to school spend some lazy time with the little ones get ready myself and do some normal house work, and then welcome them home (with cookies....I am not June Cleaver), do homework have dinner and then family and off to bed. Do I live in a dream world? Really that sound so complicated to me. Is Evan really 3 months. Is Elaine really 8! Where does time go? I am sure that I will get used to the fact that this just may be normal life here is the Brletich house. AND I shall try to smile and remember every little detail and soak up all the wonderfulness of it. Wish me luck.

1 comments:

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

Totally, right? Um yeah, I've decided that this IS normal. You're always waiting to get over the next big thing but in the meantime, life is flying by. It's funny, isn't it?