Friday, January 30, 2009

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

Parenting magazine knows my husband and wrote an article just for us! I am not finished reading it, but I think it really was written about us! Here is the link. Even down to the football facts.......and stepping over the laundry basket. I am really hoping that in the end if gives me some coping mechanisms. I think that it is just the male genes.

Now tell me is it wrong to post this?!? This is a place where I can express things, right?

*UPDATE* so I read farther into the article and so it really isn't written about us. BUT the first part sure made me think! AND it is funny. Does anyone else feel the same? On the parenting.com website it is the most talked about article. My husband is much better than the men described in this article.......I only feel like some of these women at times.

4 comments:

Tiffany J said...

I can totally relate. Maybe not about some of the things but a lot of them. I was hoping for some better advice at the end. But I guess I am glad they didn't just say "get over it!"

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

I love those help articles! I find even if they don't totally apply, they're still interesting! and often make me feel grateful.:)

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

No comment. :) That's all I'll say for now. Wait, I can't control myself. How many kids do we have? The statistic is more likely for moms with what, three or more kids? I'm in BIG trouble.

Anonymous said...

I had my comment all typed out then I lost it! UGH I hate that!

First of all, all men are like that, it's definitely in their genetic makeup!

Secondly, your blog is a great tool for self reflection. I can't tell you how many times I'll post a rant and then read it and think "wow I feel better" or alternatively read it and think "wow I was crabby that day".

I also find surfing blogs helps me feel better about life in general. There's always someone else out there who's husband steps over that laundry basket, or who can relate to you. You can even read them without anyone knowing you're searching for guidance.