Sunday, February 15, 2009

Super-cute -fun idea!

Pay It Forward
You may have seen this on other blogs - you sign up to receive something homemade and crafty, and then you pay it forward by doing the same thing for 3 people who sign up to do it on your blog.So here’s how it works:

~Be one of the first 3 people to leave a comment on this post and I will send you a handmade gift sometime in the next 3 month (feel free to pick your own time limit).

~You get to pay it forward as well by doing the same thing for 3 people on your blog.

~Once you leave a comment telling me that you want to participate, you need to make a pay it forward post on your blog within one day.

So, anyone game? You can be a friend, family member, or even a random visitor to this blog. Just as long as you’re willing to pay it forward, you are eligible to participate! I guess it won't be something too terribly huge or heavy for those that live farther away.....I don't want to pay a ton for shipping. THANKS for the idea Missy! Can't wait to see who actually leaves a comment!

2 comments:

Jeana said...

Hey I love this idea, I will try to think of some people to do this to. I can make pillows that is what I will do. Anyway way cute idea.
Jeana

Anonymous said...

Okay, okay...you got me...sound fun and I think I can do this, poor but creative= possible!

:)