Saturday, February 28, 2009

Well-child check ups

All of the kids had doctor's appointments again last week. It was Elaine's eights year old, Drew's 6 year old, and Evan's 4 month well child check up. Izzy had an earache so she got checked too. Here are the states...well at least the percentages on the older 2....I had the nurse write them down....but I thought that she would right down the actual measurements too. Evan's I did remember...he is 26 and 1/2 inches long and weights 15 lbs and 1.5 oz. Which is 90% for his height and 50% for his weight. Taken after Kris in the height-YEAH! Drew is 25% for height and 25% for weight, but I seem to remember him being long as a baby too. Elaine is 25% for height and between 10-25% for weight, she has always been a peanut. I was surprised by this last one....Drew has been looking like our string bean and Elaine is no long in Slims so I thought for sure that she had taken on more percentages!

0 comments: