Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valantine's Day

So this is a great holiday for those that have a someone to celebrate it with. Or at least I think it is great. We went out for dinner on the 13th to celebrate....we couldn't find a babysitter for the 14th. We were going to do dinner and a movie but we just didn't feel like sitting down for a movie. Kris let me sleep in on Saturday morning.....even though he worked all night. When I did get up this is what was on the counter.....



LOVED IT!!!!!! It wasn't exactly like this...he had them arranged back to back, not side to side, and there was tissue paper in the top of the ones with handles....matching tissue paper.....but of course I had to opening them right away! I just couldn't wait and so taking pics came later. Each bag was numbered. I love bubble baths, with milkshakes. Yes milkshakes. Kris makes the best milkshakes, and a hot bath goes perfect with them. So the first bag (going from right to left) had a note that said something about a bath and the price of the bubble bath with bubble bath in the bag, the second bag was a note that had a picture of a great looking milk shake with the price of the ice cream. The third.....had lotion and a price then the 4th was a note about being pampered by your husband on Valentine's Day and it being PRICELESS! Such a MasterCard commercial...but so Kris and so CUTE. Each note was decorated perfectly. Thanks....for knowing me so well...how did you know that I have been dreaming of a hot bath with a milkshake?!?!?!

2 comments:

Kim Lakko said...

That is such a good Valentines present. Your husband is impressive:). You deserve it! Love the pictures of Evan and his laugh (below). He is the cutest little guy!

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

that is really cute! I love my baths--and I would imagine I'd love them with a milkshake too.:)
you are still just fine! I don't know why they do the deadline! I'm totally jealous-I'd love something you'd make!:)