Friday, October 31, 2008

A few happy things on Halloween!

All of the kids together on Halloween right before Trick or Treating. I got Evans costume make about 15 minutes before it was time to head out! I love that the time hasn't changed yet and they where able to start when it was still light out.


I can't believe .....well okay I can believe it....she poses in ways I would never think of!

I couldn't resist either of these pics of Izzy....such a personality.



This is very much Drew! I am wondering if he was trying to do his typical "AAAARRRRR I a Bear!"


And Evan
And now for the few things that made today such a happy day. Gas prices are GREAT! It took me only $45.00 to fill up my tank! I wasn't completely empty, but for some reason my gas gauge and light lie to me.....so I filled up thinking that it was close.....I did put in over 20 gallons!
Even better news.....Evan had a hearing test at birth and only passed in one of his ears so we had to go back to the hospital today and have another test taken. I really was almost expecting him to fail it again....with all the hearing problems in our family. BUT HE PASSED!!! I was a bit surprised! It was fast too. When he had the one in the hospital at birth it took forever. I was only there today about 10 minutes, and that included set up and info that she needed from me for paper work after we were done!




4 comments:

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

That is freakin' adorable and SO creative! You've got a team and in this house, it's the BEST team! Go, go cute little Bears!!! Maybe you could run the ball instead of passing it. We don't want Evan to experience an incomplete, do we?

Tiffany J said...

What a cute idea! I love the football costume!!

Rebecca said...

http://americaschoicenow.com/ Hi! I got your comment about the abortion video! It's a good one! Thanks for checking out our blog! I think I remember you from awhile back! Time flies, eh?

Jackie B. said...

way cute idea!