Monday, October 6, 2008

I feel so loved!

This is the only football game of Drew's that I will make it to. I was on bed rest part of the time, sick, one week was cancelled because of rain......it was so cute. I felt bad....I had to leave in the middle of it just to use the bathroom, and the car was so much closer than walking to the school that we got back in the car drove home....yes just so I could pee! Lazy, I know.
Here is Elaine playing around with Drew and Izzy before the game started.....I love this pic......doesn't it look like she just caught a great pass......I actually think that she was fooling around and I just happened to snap the picture.
I didn't get a pic of Izzy playing football but the girls made sure that I got pictures of the clovers that they were picking from the grass as we were trying to watch the game.


This was Saturday mornings surprise! Can you guess?.......peanut M&M's, Mozzarella cheese.....(yes it did have a stench) and I think there was Hersey's Nugget! Good chocolate going to waste! My big worry was that it was on the stove.....at least they haven't figured out how to turn the stove on. I think I need to go those protector thing.


This past weekend was General Conference for Church. For those that don't the first weekend in April and October we have "TV Church". It is broad casted over cable, Dish network, and some other companies. We can go to the church building to watch it or stay at home. We have always had a monkey bread type of thing as kind of a tradition before or durning conference....I took the idea from the Brice's. Saturday I was craving a good omelet.....AND Kris happens to make GREAT ones!!! I also recently found out that he really isn't too fond of the Monkey Bread. So this was breakfast on Sunday. Let me say it was YUMMY!!!! I had Sausage, green and red peepers, mushroom, tomatoes, and cheese. I am craving another just thinking about it. Of course mine had to be cooked last because Kris didn't want to cook anything after 'fungus" was in the pan. I love mushrooms! Yes I did it all, minus a couple of the inside things feel out onto the plate.....maybe that is why I am still gaining weight. I really normally do at the end of my pregnancy....I mean I pack it on. BUT this time as been different...I didn't gain much at all the past few weeks....until last week....4 lbs in one week!!!! Yes 4!!!! BUT I didn't break the record! Don't ask.
This really made me feel loved. I was sitting in on the computer sending am email and the door bell rang.....which is weird we just don't get visitors this time of the evening. The dog didn't even go nuts like he normally does.....on the porch was a plate of very DELICIOUS cupcakes with orange frosting....this Ghost and a note that said:

"Happy Halloween

You've been "Ghosted"!!!

The "Ghost of Halloween" has visited your house.

Enjoy your treats! With the next 24 hours you must

"Ghost" someone else in the ward. Post the "Ghost"

on your front door until Halloween. This will ward off

the "Ghost" return.

When you deliver your treats, be sure to leave these

instructions along with the "Ghost's" picture. It is

important that you deliver your treats secretly to a home that does not have a

"Ghost" posted. Have a fun

and share the Halloween spirit!"

Isn't this just the cutest!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is way awesome. I might have to steal the idea... Must think if people around here would approve...