Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I hope they don't call him four eyes!



A couple weeks ago Drew came home with a note from school that said he had to have an eye exam and this new state form filled out and sent back to the school by Oct. 1st or he wouldn't be welcome back until they had the form. With this coming on the soonest appointment that we could get was today-Oct. 1st........I was kind of surprised to hear that he needed glasses. Here is a pic.....love that they were ready in an hour. This is seriously the only pair that didn't make him look like Chicken Little. I think they are so cute. I am also really hoping that everyone in Kindergarten thinks they are just as cool as he does. I wanted something kind of funky for him, but everything funky had rhinestones in them and it was very clear that they were meant for girls. This pair happen to be the first pair that he picked up and tried on.

2 comments:

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

This kid is uber adorable. Glasses are cool! Just ask Tatumn.

Anonymous said...

The glasses are just awesome! He is a good looking kid anyway, but those just look so smart!

I am on a anti-school kick and I am wondering what the heck with the "he can't come back to school until this is filled out" thing? I am so at a loss on how they justify that one?