Thursday, October 2, 2008

The mystery pictures!!!

Can you guess what these two pictures are off?


I love white towels.......I however do not like white towels that my kids have used to clean up Oreo's that have been soaked in milk. They become mush.....gross, gooey........think it is going to stain? Let me know what kind of things you guys have all tried to get stains out....my white towels are getting so messed up.


This one is better......In the large glass the white stuff is milk......left over from the Oreo dunking glasses...the kids combined into the bigger glass. The blue stuff is the interesting part....tissue paper. I am actually surprised that the milk didn't turn blue from the paper. I had opened a baby gift and left the tissue paper crumbled up on the table, and yes that is a pencil in the cup. Guess they needed something to it stir with and it happened to be close. When I took the cup to the sink to empty the milk before throwing the paper away there was more to the cup.....under the tissue paper was a Handi-snack crackers and cheese container that had been placed under the tissue paper and over 1/2 of the Oreo cookies that were left in the package.....what an ooey gooey mess. The slug in the bottom of the glass reminded me of my dad, I know what a weird to remind me of my dad. I have to dunk my cookies.....he thinks it is saving time, or something, to crumble up the cookies in a bowl and then pour milk over them and eat it with a spoon. GROSS!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL, no gross is my mom... Who takes saltines crumples them up and pores milk over the top...

I so wish I had laundry help, but I am the worst person in the world for laundry. Unless it happens to be rig nasty (oil and paraffin) in which case dawn dish soap is the bomb I have no idea. I do the whole soak our socks in hot bleach water once in a while when they get dingy... Sorry no help there :)

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

lol, your kids are sure creative in their mess-making! surely that says something great about their intelligence.
I can never bring myself to buy white towels, and we're still pre-baby.

Ranisa said...

I think I was of the idea that something all white can be bleached.....but I am afraid to own bleach....what happens if the kids find it?

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

I've missed sooo much! i take a little break form blogs and I miss teeth falling out, being jammed in, and through things, glasses!! And messes galore! we have had out fair share of all of those things!! Sometimes you wonder if the sleepingin was worth it. We had one of those sat. let's just say that the kids spent the morning in their rooms!

Oh and I use the pure sunlight bar soap. it's affordable, last a long time and works great! Even gets out blood!