Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tagged AGAIN!

Okay so if you don't want to read my tag responses....skip it. BUT someone wants to here about thing...


Tagged by Tarra

A. Attached or single? Attached for .....I am going to say 9 years since that is how long we have known each other and we never really did that separate thing even from the beginning

B. Best friend? Tiff and Howie (Michelle)

Cake or pie? at this point in my life.....both....okay really it depends on what kind it is

D. Day of choice? Friday-date night, or at least it is supposed to be

E. Essential item? hair straightener, or dental floss

F. Favorite color? red or yellow, I am liking orange a lot lately

G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears and Worms!

H. Hometown? I guess Redlands, CA

I. Indulgence? that one to two hour time frame after the kids are asleep and I totally veg

J. January or July? I really love the 4th of July, but there is something about having Christmas done and still having snow......

K. Kids? 3.5

L. Life isn’t complete without? hum? I really don't know

M. Marriage date? 3/3/00

N. Number of brothers & sisters? 1 brother.....and I guess my mom claims that I have 2 additions-they just got 2 kittens

O. Oranges or apples? both

P. Phobias? Snakes

Q. Quotes? It is something never standing taller than when you are on your knees.


S. Season of choice? Fall

T. Tag seven peeps! ....okay at the bottom

U. Unknown fact about me? I am lazy.....I guess a few know, but I am really really lazy

V. Vegetable? tomato's (I know), carrots, peppers.....love most of them actually

W. Worst habits? I really don't have any bad habits....oh yeah I am lazy, (can I write that one again?)

X. X-ray or ultrasound? I would have to say ultrasound right now....seeing the baby is so neat

Y. Your favorite food? right now, yummy stuff from a restaurant.....a good one-I am hungery, and craving an orange chicken bowl from Applebee's.....even though I don't consider Applebee's one of those good restaurants....just a craving.

Z. Zodiac sign? Cancer
I tag:
1. Amanda


2. Michelle-myspace it

3. Megan Westwood

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL... It is always fun to read other peoples answers...

:)