Monday, November 10, 2008

Get your rock on!

Early Saturday evening we were eating dinner with Kris' parents at Famous Dave's. Music is played here, and a new song came on and Drew got up and started holding his hands funny, we kept asking him to sit down and he wouldn't. I didn't even notice that this new song happen to be a rock song. I asked him to sit down AGAIN and he said "No mom I have to get my rock on." Then I figured out he was playing the air guitar. We all laughed at his comment but I thought that his dancing and air guitar were the funny part. He really didn't sit down until the song way over.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ranisa,

I wish I could have been there to watch Drew play his air guitar. I bet it was adorable.

I have really enjoyed keeping up with your family via your blog. Keep up the good work.

Billi Jo