Thursday, November 13, 2008

Photo happy

I am really trying hard to get into the habit of taking more photos. I have been missing out on a lot of pics because I just forget to pick up or taken the camera along. We had the baby blessing last Sunday...not only did I forget the camera (after my Grandmother reminded me several times that she wanted pictures) I never even called anyone to let them know....sorry guys! In place of those pictures here are a few from this week.






Izzy....smiley as always!

I caught her off guard as she was getting home from school.



See they really do l love eat other. Or at least they want us to think they do.


Clean up time!


Thanks for the blanket Nancy! We are going to get a lot of use out of it.





1 comments:

yours truly said...

These are sooooooooo cute!