Saturday, November 8, 2008

This past week in pics.

This picture is a bit blurry, but the point to taking it was to show how incredibly teeny, tiny Evans feet are. I keep thinking about it....so I measured them....they are just under 2.5 inches long! To me even for newborn feet that is tiny. He has also changed since birth...he loves to have them rubbed. See in the picture how he is arching the one on the left...just what he does when dad rubs them.

Just Evan hanging out on the Boppy. He really doesn't like it, but I happen to mange to lay him there for a few minutes before he woke up.



The girls have been building Lego thing lately and they were very excited about this Lego pyramid that they did. They asked if we could take pics and put them on the computer. Impressive, huh? I was pretty excited that it occupied them for as much time as it did.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL... I can't say anything but that... Just beautiful

Kim Lakko said...

It was great meeting your Evan today. Chris did a beautiful job on his blessing and you don't even look like you had a baby! Your baby is even cuter in person.