Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Odd Thought


I take a bath on most evenings.....getting out the tub tonight I thought to myself "I am all for having an African-American president" (I didn't vote for Obama), but then a really odd thought came to me......."now Denzel Washington....he just might have had my vote". Just image how many of us would have tuned in to every State of the Union address. As far as having a good face to look at while listening to all that stuff I think I would pick him over Brad Pitt. Sad I know....I shouldn't share my odd thoughts. Especially when my thoughts have nothing to do with the persons actual ability to run the country. Hum? I wonder which political party Denzel belongs too......he is probably a Democrat. Bummer.


4 comments:

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

Okay, that's funny. But don't you think he looks even slightly like Barack? And sorry, but I'd pick Brad Pitt over Denzel Washington anyday. Don't get me wrong though, I LOVE them both.

Anonymous said...

LOL, has anyone told you they love you today? I love you... Although, no one could really not think Brad is way nicer to look at... ROFL

:) Of course I thought Brad was nice to look at way back when most people didn't...

Ranisa said...

Brad has gotten weird. Maybe in the past I would have picked Brad, but not now.

Anonymous said...

That is true... You do have a good point, but I am careful to look at him back then not now... :)