Tuesday, November 25, 2008

kids say the funniest things

I have no idea how we got on the top of beauty but on Saturday night Drew popped up and said "I have beautiful hair!"....I was just too funny at the time....we tried to say that he had handsome hair and was still insisting that he had beautiful hair! Then on Sunday morning as we are headed to church Kris sees a gas sign that say $1.79, (yes that is right $1.79) and Kris yells out "Holy Crap!" Izzy says "I don't see any crap." We so have to watch our mouths. I am tried so hard to remember what is was that Elaine said yesterday. I can't remember...but when I do I will write about it. Once all the kids that are of talking age had cracked us up I thought that I for sure had to blog about and now I can't remember!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute!

Gas price in Allegan today is at $1.54. Amazing isn't it? Of course it's only because the economy is in the toilet, but hey why not enjoy it while we can.

Love ya,
Billi Jo

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

Yeah, so we were out yesterday and we also saw $1.79 gas (I had also already told Eric about your story) and I yell out, "$1.79! Holy crap!" So sure enough, Imogen immediately says, "Holy cwap! Where's holy cwap?!" Yeah, they catch on that fast. BTW, Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

That Happy Thanksgiving wish didn't sound very sincere next to that, did it? Well, despite how it looks, it was quite sincere. Again, Happy Thanksgiving!