Monday, August 10, 2009

Back on-line

WHEW-HEW!!! I am FINALLY back on-line. AND soon I promise pictures will be posted, but I fully expect it to take DAYS to do it all so just keep checking back in. I say days because I really should spend the days with my child and only being able to blog and catch up on all of my favorite TV shows after the kids go to bed....it really will take me days. The phone isn't hooked up yet....but again soon. Maybe I'll do, maybe I'll wait for Kris to come home from work.....we shall see how ambitious I feel.....In the mean time check this out.....click here....oh yeah let me know what you think????

2 comments:

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

I LOVE the new family photo! You guys look great!

Tiffany J said...

Love all the new pictures! CAn't wait til your phone is working again :0)