Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Mr. J's donuts

This is Mr. J....or at least it is his donut shop....I really don't even know if he is the real "Mr. J"?
This is the donut shop

One table.....


The other table




Evans first donut-the boy was LOVING it!!!


If ever in Redlands you HAVE to stop by Mr. J's donuts. The best donuts. Fresh, and fluffy, and just scrumpcilousish (is this even a word???? and if it is I am sure that it isn't spelled right).....it is across the street from K-Mart. I just had to. We went multiple times. In high school it was tradition to go in your pj's for my friend Michelle and I. So one morning when the kids got up EARLY I woke dad up and we went. My parents were just too cool to follow the pj's tradition....but it was 6:30 in the morning. I was not changed yet, and the kids loved it. AND yes that is my Redlands High School gym shirt....yes the one that I wore in high school, and yes it has seen better days. It makes a great pj shirt.

0 comments: