Thursday, August 20, 2009

Swimming

I love swimming, or maybe I better say I love being near a pool....my kids love swimming. The only person that I still see from High school is my friend Michelle. We are still super close. I think that we even talk almost every weekday. Her parents still live in Redlands and have a great pool. We were up there 3 days. I think we should have done it more, I just didn't want to take advantage of them. My kids and Kris both said that first they liked Disneyland and second swimming at the Barger's house. WE LOVED IT. Here are some shots of the kids enjoying it. You know how some people can pick out a few pictures and you get the idea....I can't so I am posting a TON.



Carter (Michelle's yongest) and Elaine.


Michelle is one of the few people who could get away with pushing my dad in the pool with all of his clothes on! Good thing he did just remove his Cell phone. Everything drying out.


Hidding behind my dad.....




Judy just "loves" getting hugs from Kris - even when he is all wet!

Michelle and I filling up water balloons

Evan and his first popscile that he was able to eat all on his own (I normally just share with him)




Kelly (on the left) and Elaine are friends from Utero.....I don't know if they understand that. Elaine was a week late and born on the day Kelly was due and Kelly came a week later.



Evan just loved Ryan (Michelle's oldest)
The next couple are backwards....but I am not monkeying with them....it is Izzy first and only jump off from the diving board.













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the great pictures! I love it when you post a lot of them. Looks like big fun!

Sorry I missed your call the other night. I am almost never home anymore.

Billi Jo

Jerome said...

Great pictures! Too bad we couldn't meet up while you were here in California. We'll have another chance. What a happy family!