Tuesday, August 18, 2009

To vaccinate or not????

There has been much talk about vaccinations lately. I seems to run into it EVERYWHERE! Even the mother's lounge at church. I have strong opinion on it. I am sure that other disagree with me. AND I get so frustrated with other people opinions that I sometimes can't get my own thought straight.....check out this blog....she has spoken for me.

http://www.dooce.com/2009/04/07/word-or-two-about-vaccinations Check out comment #8...makes you think, huh???

Oh yeah, about those pictures from Cali......I will get to it! I have my nose stuck on a book, so every chance that I have I am reading and NOT blogging.....this simple blog took what a minute? So I had just a minute for that. I promise soon.....I have about 150 pages left of book 4 then I will blog. Hope that I am not making such a big deal that you all disappointed when they finally do come.....

3 comments:

Jerome said...

What book are you reading? and what's making it so good?

Tiffany J said...

Is this Heather your friend?? I swear I know her from somewhere. Interesting perspectives. I never thought about one person's choice not to vaccinate as something that was dangerous to others.

Ranisa said...

Jerome the books are the Fablehaven Series. They are a youth fanasty series, kind of Harry Potter-ish. Silly of me, but I was really drawn into them. AND Tiff-nope not my friend Heather. She is a blogger....that started LONG ago she has been on GMA and Oprah. That is how I found her was Oprah. BUT this blog I came across on a comment feed from another blog when I was looking at the blog called "So Blessed" or at least I think that is the name. Heard of it?