Friday, August 7, 2009

Soon very soon.......

We are back safe from California and I promise to post LOTS of pictures soon!!!!! We switched phone companies (our # is still the same) and in the process (unknown to us) our Internet was disconnected as well. We are using our cell phone to talk to people because the new phone service runs off of DSL, so with no Internet we don't have any phone either. The Internet company can't come back out until Monday to get it fixed. All of it happened when we were in California. So we are looking forward to having access again soon. Right now I am able to check things out from Kris' work computer placed in a very awkward position on top of a bucket on the back of the love seat. So happy that someone around has unsecured Internet that we can tap into. Thank you, Thank you.....whoever you are. I don't have a wireless connection on my desktop.....so it will be awhile before I am able to upload pics. I am very surprised that I havne't totally gone nuts with the internet. Yet without the home phone ringing all the time it does seem very quite around here.

On a side note it look like Kris is going to be in Michigan for a month. At least this time I wont be trying to keep the house absolutely spotless hoping that someone will come and look at it and buy it. If you live close to me....please check up on me and make sure that I haven't lost it.....come September.

0 comments: