Thursday, August 20, 2009

THE WEDDING!!!

Here is the entire reason for our trip. Well, I have been talking about going back to CA for about a year and Kris really didn't seem too interested in it. Once I found out that my cousin Jackie was getting married it made up my mind.
Izzy had quite the fun experience being the flower-girl. She loved it!!! The rehearsal and dinner was on Thursday night and she started to say that she wasn't feeling good. We were supposed to go to the beach with all the extended family that was there on Friday, but I just didn't want to take her if she wasn't feeling good. She ended up sleeping most of the day on Friday, ran a fever of 103.6 and then when she woke up on Saturday (the day of the wedding) she said that she felt better and then threw up on my parents living room carpet. Still with a fever....at that point we didn't think that she would be able to go.....she kept asking if she could be the flower next Sunday.....I think that she really expected Jackie to postpone the wedding just for her. I called around and figured out that if she didn't throw up again and we could keep her fever down with meds we might be able to at least get her through the wedding. It worked.....There I said that she was drugged, my Aunt Colleen nicely corrected me and said that the correct term was "well medicated" it does sound a lot better, huh? Well here are the pics of the wedding in no order.....at least I have a single wedding post....

Jackie, Phil, Foster-the ring bearer, and Izzy-the flower girl
Isn't Foster CUTE!!!!




This is my dad and Jackie dancing....he doesn't dance.....

My Aunts having a good time

Evan and Uncle Garry (Father of the Bride)

Elaine and Jackie dancing

Isn't this hilarious??? I just brought her dinner and she wasn't happy about it, she yelled out "I want cake!" and then looked at me like this! She didn't get her cake. Shortly after this Kris took Izzy and Drew back to my parents house.

My mom holding Evan....he slept for a bit.

Elaine












2 comments:

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

I LOVE all the pictures, Ranisa! The kids are just getting so big and are as beautiful as ever. It's funny how your two boys really look alike, at least I think so. Do you?

Tiffany J said...

Izzy's dress is gorgeous! I thought you were a bridesmaid too??