Saturday, June 7, 2008

Butt or no Butt....

In our family you either have no butt or a bubble butt. I never had a butt growing up, Elaine and Drew take after me. Well now that I am adult I have a little junk in the trunk-okay more a than a little when I am pregnant, everything wants to catch up and be as big as the belly. BUT my kids still being young don't have that issue. Once when Elaine was being babysat as a baby she had a messy diaper and it got changed, but later she was teased (in a very fun way) that she had a board with a crack-no cheeks what so ever. Yes her legs run right into her back.
Then came Izzy-who has quit the fleshy bum as we call it. I love it. It is perfect. She is getting a little old for this but she gets her bummed pinched and we call it a fleshy bum. this been ever since she was born....we might have to stop she will get a complex about it. Ever noticed that children are so honest....a couple of weeks ago, after shower time, she got a "fleshy bum" pinch and then I turned around to get something out of a clothes basket and she gave my bum a pinch and said "squishy bum!" Now that is something that you want to here. I guess my bum is catching up to the belly quicker than I thought.
Drew came and sat down on my lap this afternoon and I complained that he had no butt.....he response is "yes I do...." and pulled down his pants to show me that yes indeed he does has a butt-a very flat butt. Nothing like being mooned by your 5 year old son-good thing he only pulled them part way down-just enough to prove that there was something in there......and he has no sence of modesty what so ever.

5 comments:

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

Okay, I thought of this blog this morning as Imogen drug me into the bathroom to make me watch her go after her night of holding it. You get the point (heavy flow). But anyway, she exclaims, "Look mom, a rainbow!" Who knew urine had such aesthetic appeal? Ah kids... What will they think of next? But yeah, my daughter pees rainbows.

Lance said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lance, miss, my, & finn said...

oops! that was lance's name!
hair advice: headbands (the goody stay put are nice!) and bobby pins. pull it up first, then put on the headband. it'll hold up the little hairs in back...that's all I got!:) I did make some cute headbands (if you're into a project...
http://elizabethkartchner.blogspot.com/2008/03/bad-hair-day_19.html it's kind of involved, but they turn out way cute!:) and I actually sewed!

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

oooh! ok, let me try the link in parts:
http://elizabethkartchner.blogspot.com/
2008/03/bad-hair-day_19.html
hope that'll work!

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

Vienna somehow didn't get a butt? It's beyond me with the junk that I have in my trunk! Poor girl is gonna have such trouble when she stops wearing diapers. They barely keep up her pants now. that's cute that Drew felt the need to defend his little bottom!