Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Weirdest really great dream

I am in a hotel in IN and I just had the weirdest best dream ever. My friend Elizabeth will understand it.

My dream started off that I was in the basement of my RS president from church, but you know how dreams shift and suddenly you are some place else different.....well it shifted and group of ladies and I were in a building, a Sam's Club size building and it was more like a Flea market antique shop than a Sam's Club. AMAZING! I normally don't shop at places like this ....but really it was such as inspirational, inspiring for decorating that is. This shop had all of these amazing pieces in it. Most of what I looked at in my dream where armoire/wardrobe looky things. I think I ended up picking out about 5-6 that I just felt like I had to take home with me. One that I really had to have I even had the perfect space picked out in the house for it. BUT I realized that being prego I wouldn't be able to do what I wanted to it and was so hoping that Kris would share in my vision. I even came across the mirror. It was the kind that you would have horizontal and it had a very think detailed frame that was painted a creamy yellow color. It was about 4 feet wide and had Daisey craved in the frame and inside of each Daisey was a small antique key that was painted gold. Then it was set up for a quilt-having the bar at the bottom. I thought that I just had to have it, it would be so perfect my craft room that doesn't exist yet. I could put all of my ribbon spools on the pole that was ment for a quilt. It was slightly thicker than the hole in the ribbon spools but I knew I figure out a way to fix that. Everything had stickers on them. I thought that they were numbers for an auction and started to write each of them down and then someone told me that they were price tags. The most expensive piece that I wanted was on $147. WOW. It was a big wooden thing too. I was imaging Kris' face I came home with 5-6 huge piece of furniture that I had plans for. I think the funniest part was that I imaged what angle I would take a picture of each of pieces and then post them on this blog and have a caption under each picture explaining what I was thinking of doing with it and then saying "Elizabeth what would you do?" There really are many more details to my dream but you get the picture...

2 comments:

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

Why didn't you take me along?! That's a great dream! And now I just want all of them, especiallyt he daisy carved with an antique gold key in the center!!! how exquisite and rare does that sound!?

Oh my mind will forever be looking for those items now!! meand my sister are goign to drive to this little town about 45min away and go antiqueing in the next week or two. i'll let you know if I find anything incredible!

I'm totally jealous though. i can see the vision! And so funny because I have been lookign for soemthing to hang Vienna's quilt on in her rooma dn that sounds pretty much perfect!

now if only any of this were real, we'd be set!

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

I like armoires...and $147 is a great deal.:)
I've been sick. Not like my mom or anything...but throw up every few days, feel nauseous all the time, etc. I find myself sleeping a lot.
Our babies'll be pretty close in age!