Wednesday, June 11, 2008

OUCH!!!

We had our first "boy" oops today. Poor Drew. He was standing on the arm of the love seat and Izzy jumped up onto the love seat knocking Drew off of it and he landed on the arm of sofa-right where it counts!!! I rushed over to comfort him...(I was on the phone) and all I could do was laugh! How mean am I? All I could think was "Please don't ask me to kiss it?" Which as happened in our family before. So after he was better Izzy and I were in the kitchen and talking about how Drew was doing, and what we should do to make it feel better. She runs into the living room and says "Drew I am going to give you a hug and kiss it!!!" I had to start laughing again....we always apologize with a hug and an "I'm sorry" in the house and she really thought that the kiss would make up for it hurting so bad. She really couldn't understand why she couldn't give Drew's owie a kiss....to her she was thinking that it would be the best way to show she was sorry....

3 comments:

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

I totally would have laughed too! I htinksomething similar happened with kent once. the kids wanted to kiss it better. OH NO!

Oh and thanks for the jean help. We do have gap and oldnavy. The oldnavy ones are not as slima s they once were on vienna but we are going to try gap (sale) for sure! Thanks

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

hey thanks for being my dependable blog comment-er. So the letters just need to be flat front. i traced them onto the paper right sid eof the letter down onto the wrong side of the paper. Then i traced and cut out and then used spray adhesive to attach. Worked like a charm!!

Baby Jane said...

hahah this made me laugh so hard.