Sunday, December 21, 2008

Drew's Birthday!!!





I can't believe he is 6!!!! I have put off blogging about things because1...I have been incredibly too busy. I don't even have Christmas presents wrapped yet and that just isn't how I do things....and 2 blogging about it makes it seem official (in my mind at least). WOW 6 years old. We were going to originally have a BD party for him on Saturday the 20th, but he was so excited about his birthday how could I make him wait 4 days? I couldn't so we had spaghetti for dinner-it is what he had asked for. Opened presents, then had cake and ice cream. Elaine had a school Christmas concert that night but it was rescheduled due to weather. I am so glad that we didn't have that to go to on the same night. Birthdays are special and it was so fun to see him be so excited over everything. At one point he said "This is the best birthday ever!" It wasn't like it was this overwhelming party or anything. Simple dinner, a few presents (4) and cake....and yet he was so happy with it.

1 comments:

Pam Brumble said...

It kind of stinks having to celebrate birthdays around Christmas - I think I'm going to have Rylan's in the summer this next year! Glad he had a good birthday.