Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Going Nuts!!!



As many of you know I love to bake AND I like to add nuts to just about everything. Almost everything is better tasting with a bit of a crunch to it. I do prefer pecans. When Kris and I got married I got a bunch of hand-me-down kitchen stuff. I loved it!!!! Really needed it too. Anyhow I think that it was Aunt Donna-she had placed a nut chopper in pile. I loved it!!! I can't say enough about it. It is so nice to have each nut chopped relativily the same size. When the nut chopper broke I didn't think that it was that big of a deal, I just thought that I would go out and buy a new one. They don't exist!!! Or so I thought. I have been on the hunt for eight years!!! I do have one of the Pampered Chef Chopper and I do really really love that too, but not for nuts. When you use it some of the nuts get chopped up into a fine powder and others stay huge, I know rediculous of me to find that an issue, but I do-a BIG issue too. I can't believe that I found the same style of nut chopper! I am so excited, can you tell by all the explination points that I am using. I just can't contain myself, I am doing the happy dance-inside of course, because I don't want to fall off from the chair!! I really really do high suggest getting this nut chopper- if you are a nut fan like myself.

4 comments:

Baby Jane said...

ah i was at bronson working out when you called! when i charge my phone i'll call you back.

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

that is so cool! I love gadgets that solve little problems. I need an onion chopper, because I can't stand chopping onions...the smell...the way they make me cry.

Anonymous said...

I am not sure with blogger (I use wordpress) but there should be a link button (it will look like a sideways eight). You highlight the word you want to take them to the webpage, click that button and a popup will come up for you to copy and paste the link into.

I also LOVE nuts. :P

Anonymous said...

I am not sure that I would say that I "know" Kris (I have a hard time with that and it being the internet.) However, I have met him through Fallen Sword. Don't really see him anymore though.

I almost didn't post as I am not quite as ladylike as you are on the internet. (I would like to think not horrible either, but some of the terms I have used might not be rated G.)

Anyway I think it is funny that Kris would be scared of spiders. My sweetheart doesn't like them, but he doesn't freak out like I do. (He can kill them without a problem.)

Terra