Monday, July 28, 2008

Tagged

So I was Tagged!!! Thanks Missy-it really did make me feel loved!

Four random things I like about my husband:
I know these sound really random-but they are things that I really like...
1. He can do that half smile (any one who watched David Cook on American Idol knows about the half smile!)
2. He doesn't get mad when I over-spend and he gives me lots of time to do it!
3. He does the grilling-and I love things BBQed.
4. He lets me rant, and normally ends up letting me think that I am right. Even though I know he is laughing inside at how incredibly ridiculous I am being.

Four jobs I have had:
This is sad...all in this order too
1. receptionist at a hair place
2. Clerk turn secretary at LLUMC (hospital)
3. mom
4. Pampered Chef

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. In third grade I watched Top Gun every day after school
2. Jungle Book -Thanks to Tyler-his favorite when a little one
3. Cars-Drew's once again found favorite
4. Sleeping Beauty-it was Elaine's fav for many many months when we lived in MI
I really don't watch many movies more than once. I don't often have the chance to watch one so if I have a few hours, I really don't want to see something that I have already seen-the unseen list is just way too long. I record too many TV shows.

Four TV shows I watch:
1. Hopkins-new found FAV
2. Law & Order reruns
3. Extreme Home Make-over (I love the reveal)
4. TLC shows: A Baby Story, Bringing Home Baby, Jon & Kate Plus 8, Untold Stories of the ER, Mystery Diagnosis....

Four places I have been:
I turned it into my FOUR FAVORITE places
1. San Diego
2. Canada-loved it!
3. Washington-still a place I love
4. home

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Kimra
2. Myspace-at least someone sends stuff there!
3. Karen Hay-Real Estate Agent for house in MI-I don't think I will hearing from her much longer!
4. Everyone from playgroup

Four of my favorite foods:
I had to change this one too....my favorite meals
1. Red Lobster-Salad w/ French dressing, and either Snow Crab Legs as the main dish or a combo thing with SCL in it, garlic mashed, with an appetizer of stuffed mushrooms and some kind of dessert
2. ANY good prime rib, with a baked potato, and seasoned green beans
3. my own Garlic Chicken, Red Potatoes, Green Bean Corn Casserole, with some kind of salad and dessert
4. I love all things from Cuca's. Who ever comes to visit next can you bring me some?!?! Pretty PLEASE!!!

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Europe (I am afraid to fly over the water)
2. A calm lake
3. This Bed and Breakfast that I saw online
4. Redlands, always nice to visit your hometown

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. New baby
2. Having the MI house sold
3. getting the basement organized (I know true housewife!)
4. family coming to visit

Four People I tag:
1. Tiffany
2. Danielle
3. Terra
4. Elizabeth

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The half smile? Oh you should capture that one and post it... ;)

Thanks for the tag and the congrats. I am feeling pretty good about my progress.

You are a lucky woman :)

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

Four random things I like about my husband:

1. When it matters, he just understands me.
2. The longer we're together, the more we're on the same page.
3. When we fight, I win.
4. He's my very best friend and he'll clean the bathroom if I ask him. :)
Four jobs I have had:
1. Preschool teacher
2. Secretary at the Y.W.C.A.
3. Nanny
4. Bank rep.

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Joy Luck Club-one of my all-time favorite books turned into a movie and represented well.
2. Mrs. Doubtfire-the best when I need a pick me up
3. My Big Fat Greek Wedding-a wonderful movie
4. This is too hard. I love Vince Vaughn, I love his wit so anything where he can ramble and do impromtu is great, but I'm putting The Mexican here. Brad Pitt is great, so is Julia.

I love to watch my faves over and over and over and over and there are soooo many. I hate cartoons and when my kids watch them I have to look away.

Television shows are overwhelming to me. There's so much out there but am a fan of many TLC shows, Jon and Kate, I like Intervention, any modeling shows, and I LOVE Project Runway.

Four TV shows I watch:
Ooops, missed that as obvious from up above.
1. Law and Order, first and foremost, but am pretty narrowed down to SVU this past couple years. Love, love, love Mariska Hargitay!
2. Project Runway
3. Intervention
4. Jon and Kate Plus Eight

Four places I have been:
I turned it into my FOUR FAVORITE places and I'm sticking with my favorite places like Ranisa.
1. Seattle, or just WA in general
2. St. Thomas
3. Chicago
4. Oregon
but not necessarily in that order, with the exception of Seattle, it's my number 1.

Four people who email me regularly:
Um... I'm a loser. No one is a real regular. Uh...
1. My cousin
2. uh...
3. Uh...
4. Donna from competitive soccer

Four of my favorite foods:

1. Mexican, mexican, mexican and the south american I had this month was the bomb, plantains and cheese were soooo good.
2. Lobster and Crab, nearly tied but am a bit more partial to crab, unless it's grilled lobster tail from Outback, which I've been lucky enough to have in the past week.
3. I'm liking ethiopian, it caters to the spice and variety in taste that I like.
4. Sushi

Four places I would like to visit:
1. Italy-absolutely
2. Some remote place in mexico with mosquito nets
3. Some random place in south america with mosquito nets
4. Some Carribean island that I have yet to visit

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Hopefully, hopefully, hopefully a wee one
2. Moving, it's always an aspiration
3. Redecorating and unpacking
4. Returning to school

Four People I tag:
I choose to just share with you
1.
2.
3.
4.