Sunday, July 20, 2008

Spider Update....

I ended up at Walmart and got a bug fogger thing that was supposed to kill spiders...Kris set it off right away and has seemed to do the trick. He drove the car to church this morning and to work this evening-so I don't think that he saw anymore spiders. Good thing too! I do think that he is still a bit freaked out, once we got to church he still had the hebbie-jebbies.

Just so that everyone knows the only reason that I got in the car with it that full of spiders was because they really were microscopic-like. I am willing to kill them and deal with them as long as they are not huge things. The first time I planted a garden I didn't know how far apart the Tomato plants needed to be and planted them too close-went out there one day and there was huge spider on one of the tomato's.....I didn't go into the garden the rest of the year. No I am not kidding, that spider scared me crazy. If I couldn't reach my veggie from the outside of the garden it didn't get picked.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL... Ok you came back in the human realm ;)

Just kidding I actually know people that LIKE spiders...

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

I should admit that I've held tarantulas on at least ten different occassions but I would freak out if I saw something remotely that big anywhere spontaneously. The only thing I hate more is snakes, but glad to know your problem seems to be solved. Hooray.

lance, miss, my, & finn said...

I was wondering how you were so brave. man, I think we'd both be scared...we'd probably have to both go for moral support.:)

Elizabeth Cranmer said...

okay.....you are crazy!! That whole situation is scary! I think that I have feared sucha thing ever since I saw cahrlott's web as a kid. I seriously worry everytime I see some sort of sack that i will be there to witness the hatching. let alone in your car!!!! Yikes and holy crap i would ahve been screaming and driving like a wild woman, or just pulled over to escape adn refused to get back in. I had an incident with ants when i was a kid and let me tell you it took convincing to et me to put my pants back on!! Your brave!!

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

But you DID quickly mention Taco Bell and the last time I went there they didn't serve monte christos. Ima dork, I know.

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

Okay, one of my comments has gone missing. I just said I thought with the first post about the spiders that I initially thought you were talking about a spider infested monte christo sandwich.