Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Life is SWEET-again!

I haven't blogged for awhile...there has been so much stuff going on it and it wasn't all very good at all, so I figured I would wait until things improved or we had answers to the things that we were dealing with...then it would be good news and not weird leave you hang there news.

I am very excited to say WE SOLD THE HOUSE IN MICHIGAN!!!! We signed papers last Friday and the buyer is signed today!!! It still doesn't feel real to me, I guess the title company still has to wire money to our mortgage company tomorrow for everything to be complete....but all papers are signed! Twenty-two months has been way long. This was a really long month dealing with the old house when we first moved here.....Kris' work has a relocation company that was going to take care of closing cost, and then they didn't think that they could. About two weeks before closing they said they could take care of things again....and then a few days before closing they basically backed out and said that it would be easier for us just to pay for things up front and then we could get reimbursed...oh yeah coming up with all that money is easy! Well, it ended up working out, we didn't have to come to the table with as much money as we thought that we would so now Kris and I get to go away for a long weekend!!!! This basically be the first time since having kids! Our real Estate agent was so good...really went above and beyond what I would ever think one should do. If ever in MI and needing to buy or sell seriously you have to use her!

I mentioned awhile ago that Kris was having headaches...I finally talked him into going to to the doctor and he ordered a CT scan to rule out some things. CT scan results were normal, and the headache is subsiding. With everything thing going on I guess they were stress/tension headaches. Doc wants him to see a Chiropractor. Kris is way opposed to the idea. Anyone have any good or bad experiences with Chiropractors? If so I would love to hear them.

Izzy has been a crack up lately-I should really write them down as they happen, it might mean remembering more than one things when it is time to blog. She came downstairs from bed the other morning and had a sleepy attached to eyelash, real close to her lid. I told her close her eye so that I could get something out of it. She did, but then pushed my hand away and said "It's just my eye ball mom". With a total attitude of don't you know anything!

I feel horrible...I really do hate being pregnant...I can't wait until the end. I am going nuts. I am sure that things are just normal pregnancy things but I don't recall any of my other pregnancies being this uncomfortable. My cow-I think this little guy is try to crawl out the bottom half of my stomach!

So here I am happy and sore!

Another funny. Kris just called from work and asked "You don't recognize your husbands own cell number?" Having no idea what he was talking about.....he explains ..... I guess he had tried text message me from work and got a message back saying "hi do I know you?" So Kris replies with "I'm your husband". Poor guy is so embarrased, once he figured it out and checked the phone number realizing that he really didn't text me....but instead someone else....I am still laughing out load at this. Someone got a love message tonight. I am tempted to call the number that he did text and appologize....too bad I think it is really too late to call.

2 comments:

the Jungsts and their youngsters said...

Okay, so I'm laughing so dang hard right now. You tell the funniest stories. Seriously, you're a riot. If if I have something funny to share, by the time I'm done telling it, it's no longer funny. I get very distracted and don't tell stories well. And I'm very sorry you're so uncomfortable. Not too much longer, right? Yeah right, it probably seems likes ages away, but I bet you're just elated about the house! Hooray!!!! I'm so happy for you guys. Enjoy your time together, you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

ROFL, I got a kick out of this one... :D

Anyway, I wanted to tell you that a friend of mine (and Dustin's) has lots of chiropractors experience. It isn't first hand, but he used to go to a different one, and it didn't help him at all. However, the new one he has does. He says he feels better than he has in years (compared himself to as he felt as a teenager.) However, the only "difference" I know of is the new ones actually take x-rays and stuff.

This poor guy went his entire life being slightly shorter on one side than the other, and didn't find out until he started going to see this chiropractor. So I guess I would think that it is a good idea to be checked out, but I would look into their practices.

:)